On Thursday May 29th, at noon est., the ABA, Law Practice Management, Knowledge Strategy Interest Group is offering the 5th in a series of free webinars. Register here
Checklists in the practice of law are not merely “to do lists. The best checklists for improving efficiency in legal practice are more like roadmaps which provide nuanced and experience guidance. This webinar will discuss law to draft effective roadmaps for lawyers at all skill levels.
Discussion will cover:
- Examples pf roadmaps that work in large and small practices
- How roadmaps can enhance efficiency in staffing matters.
- Roadmaps vs standardize forms: Why roadmaps are superior and provide greater flexibility and minimize risk.
- Substance vs process: How are do substantive and procedural roadmaps differ? Why do you need both?
- How to get start drafting effective roadmaps?
- Using roadmaps to kick start a firmwide efficiency programs.
Jack Bostelman ( moderator)
President KM/JD Consulting LLC and Chait of ABA Knowleldge Stratetgy Interest Group
Thomas H. Kennedy
Partner, Golabl Head of Knowledge Strategy. Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, New York
Daniel J Siegel
Managing Partner, Law office of Daniel J Siegel, LLC and Co- Author, Checklists for Lawyers (American Bar Association 2014