I asked each of the major legal information vendors to provide me with an overview of what they will be featuring in the exhibit call at the AALL Annual Meeting in Austin July 15th to 18th. Today I am highlighting ThomsonReuters and WoltersKluwer Tomorrow I will highlight BloombergLaw/BloombergBNA and LexisNexis.
Thomson Reuters Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Keycite
TR will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of KeyCite with branded giveaways including t-shirts, an Austin “stuffed” bat (not clear if the swinging or flying type of bat) and a coloring book for those participating in booth activities.
The products featured in the booth will include: KeyCite ; Westlaw; Practical Law; ProView; Practice Ready (Academic market); and Patron Access (government market). Our experts, reference attorneys and Librarian Relations Managers will be in the booth to answer questions and connect with customers. We also will conduct numerous presentations in the booth and you can see the schedule of our Exhibitor Showcase events to be held in the exhibit hall here.
Thomson Reuters also is sponsoring several events at the annual conference. Those include the PLLIP luncheon on Saturday, CONELL, ALL-SIS Reception and Awards, and numerous SIS events and programs*.
“And, of course, we look forward to celebrating and engaging with our loyal customers at our customer appreciation party, Monday evening, at the Speakeasy where everyone will enjoy the Austin nightlife as well as local fare and beverages. TR is also sponsoring the following SIS events and programs:
- Computing Services-SIS Annual Breakfast Meeting
- Foreign, Comparative, & International Law-SIS Breakfast and Business Meeting
- Government Documents-SIS Breakfast Meeting
- Legal Information Services –SIS Breakfast Meeting
- Social Responsibilities-SIS Lesbian and Gay Issues Reception
- PEGA-SIS (formally GenXGenY) Networking Reception
- Technical Services-SIS Breakfast Meeting
- International Attendees Joint Reception
Wolters Kluwer Is Offering the Next Generation of Innovation
Wolters Kluwer is a gold sponsor of AALL 2017, and they invite this year’s show attendees to Booth #703 in the Austin Conference Center, July 15-18 to see all of their featured solutions.
Experience Wolters Kluwer’s unique integration of content, technology, and workflow solutions that are setting a new standard for legal professionals, including:
- Cheetah™ – Wolters Kluwer‘s new legal research platform
- RBsource/RBsourceFilings – SEC filings plus the Red Book laws, rules, and regulations at your fingertips
- Clarion – Clear company and industry intelligence for the corporate attorney
- ktMINE® – The most comprehensive repository of IP data available
- Standard Fed Plus – Monitor and redline U.S. federal tax statutory and regulatory changes
- Federal Developments Knowledge Center – A single solution for reliable guidance on what is being proposed and enacted under the new Administration and Congress
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Law – An assembled collection of expert analytical content, efficient practice tools, focused news headlines, explanations, case summaries, and key regulations
- Kluwer Arbitration – The world’s leading, unrivaled, and indispensable online resource for international arbitration research
- KLI Digital Book Platform – Our new Digital Book Platform features 14 different packages, of over 1,900 book titles, with new titles added as they are published
- NEW! M&A Clause Analytics – Find precedent language based on analytics and benchmark clauses and agreements against a model “what’s market” agreement – see sneak peek at booth!
- NEW! RegReview – Boost efficiency and accuracy of SEC “rule-checking” – see sneak peek at booth!
View a demonstration of any solution above and you can receive two weeks of complimentary access. And to thank you for visiting the booth, Wolters Kluwer is offering some very special gifts, including:
- All booth visitors have an opportunity to see demonstrations of our solutions for a free gift.
- The more demos you see, the more gifts you receive, such as: lanyards, cool sunglasses, lens wipes, and pens! Then, also pick up a signature logo bag to hold your new “gift ensemble”.
- Those visitors that see three demonstrations, will additionally receive a nice leather journal.
- There’s also a secret, special gift, that’s too popular to mention, and this will be given to all attendees of our AALL Exhibitor Showcase, featuring Standard Fed Plus, on Monday, July 17th.
- Also, don’t forget, while at the booth, be sure to register in the raffle to win a $250 gift card.
Wolters Kluwer looks forward to seeing you at AALL 2017, and invites you to join them at Booth #703.
Tomorrow a preview of Bloomberg Law and LexisNexis at AALL.