I am honored to be speaking at to important upcoming legal technology events in New York City. Legal Tech 2020 and the 2020 Ark Law Library Management conference.
Legal Tech 2020
KM:Our Experience You Win
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Location: New York Hilton
- Vishal Agnihotri – Hinshaw & Culbertson
Sukesh Kamra – Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Jean O’Grady – DLA Piper US, LLP
Steve Lastres – Debevoise & Plimpton
Over the past years, many US law firms have adopted formal knowledge management programs under the guidance of information and legal research professionals. What previously was mainly technology-driven is now a holistic service bringing together the collective legal experience, innovative legal tech solutions, and streamlined retrieval platforms.
- Panelists will share their experiences with attendees and how it can be translated to corporations and organizations of all sizes.
- Attendees will explore opportunities to strengthen and enhance their organizations KM efforts
- Attendees will meet KM leaders engaged in building programs from the ground up and be given the tools to jumpstart their own initiatives
ARK Law Libraries 2020
Date: March 12-13
The Next Frontier: The Emergence of Predictive Analytics
I will coordinate a panel discussion with industry experts who will address the following issues.
- Discuss differences in algorithms that drive trends vs predictions.
- Hear insights into predictive products that are on the market
- Learn how your firm can use predictive analytics to make informed decisions and improve efficiencies