“With the IPO market on track to break records this year and M&A volume continuing to increase, it’s becoming more important for attorneys to access expert insights that help them stay competitive in the current landscape,” said Ken Crutchfield, Vice President and General Manager of Legal Markets at Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. “The addition of IPO Vital Signs and M&A Deals to RBsourceFilings delivers an expert solution that provides analytics, model agreements, and deal points to provide intelligence into evolving deal terms and market trends. This can help firms win new business, retain trusted clients and deliver better outcomes for clients.”
- Streamline M&A workflow
- Download, analyze compare and redline over 800,000 individual clauses
- Access practical guidance for each clause
- Side by side Comparison of up to 6 documents
- Analyze documents or clauses
- IPO data back to 1998from 5,300 completed IPOs.
- 190 pre-defined downloadable reports providing insights and analytics for benchmarking an IPO client advisory
- Rich filtering options include acquirer, target, role, industry
Compare IPO metrics across industries and market participants
- Support for IPO activity market development client advisory and drafting of the IPO prospectus
- Generate metrics for rankings, comparisons, benchmarks for business development or client strategy
- Includes withdrawn registration statements.