- Insights Library: Specially curated library of story-based visualizations and dashboards
- Dashboard Studio: Interactive dashboard designer allows users to create their own dashboards.
- Pivot Studio: Intuitive web-based pivot table interface to manipulate underlying data with slice-and-dice drag-and-drop analytics and visualization capabilities.
As the economy teeters at the precipice, as law firm hunker down for an uncertain 2023, the easy access to powerful ROI insights delivered by the Optimize platform are well timed for market needs.
And there is more to come. Here are just some of the features planned for the coming year.
- Remainder of the reporting content from Research Monitor
- Ability to schedule dashboards to send to business users automatically via e-mail
- Ability to publish dashboards to business users who can access them on-line and interact with them
- Ability to create calculated fields
- Combined spend + usage data (integrating data from Research Monitor and Optimize Spend)
- All of the reporting content from Quest
- Direct access to Power BI Pro (so you can create reports using “full fat” Power BI and then publish them back to other users via the Optimize Insights portal)
- “Bring your own data” (the ability to upload data from other sources and integrate that data into dashboards within Optimize Insights)
- Additional automated trend analysis and narrative insights
- Natural language queries