Two months ago, Lex Machina launched an analytics module for the New York County Supreme Court, one of the most important commercial litigation jurisdictions in the United States.
Today Lex Machina is announcing the completion of coverage for all five New York City counties (contiguous with the 5 New York City Boroughs).
- New York County Supreme Court (Manhattan) released on September 29th
- Kings County Supreme Court (Brooklyn) released on October 27th
- Queens County Supreme Court (Queens) released on November 24th
- Richmond County Supreme Court (Staten Island) released on December 8th
- Bronx Supreme Court (the Bronx) released on December 8th
All of the New York City county courts handle civil litigation involving contracts, torts, tax, and commercial matters. Legal Analytics are
Continue Reading Lex Machina Expands Analytics to Cover All New York City Counties