A new issue of Thomson Reuters Practice Innovations quarterly newsletter has been released. This issue contains articles written by a roster of legal innovation and law firm management thought leaders including Sylvia Coulter, Sally Gonzalez, Toby Brown, V. Mary Abraham, Mark Medici and Sharon Abrahams. The full issue is available here.
- Accelerating adoption of experience management systems by Mark Medici, Senior Director new initiatives in tap Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Artificial intelligence: the debate between point and platform solutions by Sally Gonzalez senior consultant Fireman and Company Scottsdale, Az.
- Professional development for staff: key to law firm success by Sharon Abrahams: Ed. D. national director of professional development and diversity and inclusion, Foley & Lardner LLP Miami, Fl.
- Better business discipline for law firms by Toby Brown chief practice management officer, Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, Washington
- Next generation office design an impact for knowledge workers By V. Mary Abraham, knowledge management consultant, above and beyond KM, New York, New York
- Collaboration will achieve business benefits for your law firm by Silvia Coulter, principal, Law Vision Group, Manchester, Ma.
Subscribe to Practice Innovations at this link.
Note: Apologies to readers – due to a technical problem at Word Press, a blank post was delivered yesterday. This is the replacement post. JOG