Last week Wolters Kluwer released their 2021 Future Ready Lawyer: Moving Beyond the Pandemic. Download the report here.
When: June 24, 2021 at 11 am EST
Register: At this link
Here is information on the session and panelists:
Given the new financial pressures on businesses as a result of the pandemic, there will be a brighter spotlight on legal professionals and the performance of law firms moving ahead. Executives will need to navigate information globally while also ensuring they deliver the highest value and ROI.
Join our distinguished panel of thought leaders as they discuss global trends, progress, and challenges across the legal profession globally with a focus on the future.
- Diederik Benschop, Leader of the Center for Tax and Legal Knowledge, EY
- Sarah Fahy, Global Head of Research & Library, Allen & Overy
- Saskia Mehlhorn, US Director, Knowledge Services, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Jean O’Grady, Knowledge Strategy and Insight Leader, DeweyBStrategic Founder
- Bas Kniphorst, Managing Director, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory, Benelux
- David Bartolone, VP & General Manager, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory, U.S.