Last week Thomson Reuters announced a significant new integration of HighQ with workflow features of Practical Law and 3E features, and Microsoft Teams®. According to the press release the HighQ workflow platform offers more than “50 customer-driven enhancements.” The marketplace is demanding tools which drive collaboration and optimize workflows and productivity.
The new integrations offer the following benefits:
- The Practical Law integration allows users to visualize and customize the Corporate and Litigation Matter Maps in one click from within HighQ allows lawyers to standardize processes, planning and management of tasks and workflow.
- seamlessly incorporates key client data from 3E into HighQ’s visualization and workflow automation tools. This allows users to provide clients with real-time access to their work-in progress and current billing, making it easier to monitor activity and stay informed on project status.
- The Microsoft Teams integration offers a two way integration. Users to share content from HighQ within Teams private chat or group channels, and also upload files from Teams to HighQ.
- HighQ users can now share Contract Express questionnaires with external users, allowing anyone to generate documents in HighQ.
- Users have a “bulk” upload option for sending documents to DocuSign® for signing and a site proxy login for better permission management.
Chris Kitchener, vice president, Product Management for Thomson Reuters HighQ underscores the value of these new features in the press release. “We are continually working with customers to further evolve HighQ as a hub for legal workflows… Our latest additions
combine customer-requested components with strategic upgrades to help legal professionals work more
efficiently and productively, and ultimately, deliver improved client satisfaction with our content-driven