efficiency. In the current buyers market, value conscious clients shop around for law firms that can demonstrate that they have a knowledge strategy. For law firms, alternative fee arrangements can not be profitable unless they have optimized efficiency by leveraging internal knowledge and time saving tools and resources.. Savvy clients will go elsewhere rather than pay for inefficiencies.
On January 28, 2016 the ABA Section of Law Practice Management, Knowledge Strategy subgroup will be offering a free webinar to assist lawyers in developing or improving their firms knowledge strategy to improve client satisfaction and retention.
- Why clients won’t ask for efficiency, but will instead move to other lawyers who do provide the desired value
- Why efficiency is about people and process, not technology
- What we mean by efficiency
- How efficiency can improve not only the value you deliver to clients but also your financial results
- How you as an individual lawyer can respond now, whether you practice in a large firm or solo/small firm setting
- Why knowledge strategy is more powerful than knowledge management
Information on upcoming webinars is available at this link.