Happy New Year. I am kicking off 2018 with a look back at the most popular Dewey B, Strategic posts of 2017.
In mid – 2017 I moved Dewey B Strategic off the Blogger platform and relaunched on Kevin O’Keefe’s LexBlog platform. Many thanks to the very patient technical staff at LexBlog for keeping me sane during that transition.
Here is the list of the 15 most popular Dewey B Strategic posts of 2017:
- LexisNexis Sued By Law Firm Alleging Breach of Contract, Deceptive Practices For Selling Codes With Omissions and Errors.
- ThomsonReuters Relaunches Online Treatises: New Formats, Context and Functionality in Secondary Sources
- Start/Stop Poll Results: Ravel Law Analytics Voted Best New Product–Lexis Search Term Mapping Best New Feature–ROI Tracking and Research Workflow Tools Emerge as Leading Workflow Enhancement Productshttps://www.deweybstrategic.com/2017/03/ravel-law-analytics-voted-best-new.htm
- Wolters Kluwer Leaps to the Head of the Class with “SmartTasks” Customizable Corporate Know-How and Offers a Free Federal Legislative Knowledge Center
- Lexis Answers: Artificial Intelligence Without the Hyperbole; No Robot Lawyers In Sight–A Fastrack to Legal Answers
- 2017 Trends In Law Firms and Legal Publishing: Pure Speculation From the Serious to the Fantastic.
- Trump Deregulation Watch: Wolters Kluwer Publishers White Paper– Bloomberg BNA Publishes 2017 Outlook Reports
- Guess Who’s Coming to AALL? Part 2: Government Information and Workflow Tools. Guess Whose Coming to AALL?: New Exhibitors Part1: Litigation, Corporate and IP Vendors
- LexisNexis Acquires Ravel Law: A Tipping Point for Legal Analytics and the Second Wave of Legal KM
- Practice Innovations: Passwords are Dead; Pens are Alive; Big Data & Big Foot, Virtual Reality, Security and Cloud Choices
- Bloomberg Law Relaunches Corporate Practice Center with In-House Counsel Focus: Compliance, Toolkits and Analytics
- VoxGov: A Veritable Goldmine of “Hidden” U.S. Government Insights and Trends
- Wolters Kluwer On a Roll: New Cybersecurity Product, Enhanced Arbitration Platform and KTmine IP Alliance
- Lex Machina Launches New Apps: Instant Insights into Litigation Damages and Parties
- American Lawyer Highlights Rise of The CKO in 2017 Survey of Library, Knowledge Management and Research Professionals